Saturday, February 11, 2006

Hot!

Heather recently went to the mall with a good friend, Liza. At the mall, they snapped this cute shot of Caden and Anne. Now kids, be back by 8:pm and no kissing on the first date.

Would you believe that Caden is 2 months younger than Anne. Even cousin Ben, who is a good 6 months younger, looks almost as big as Anne does.

Anyway, back to "Hot!". We do not quite know why, but Anne like to hush "Hot!". The exclamation mark is included. I think it is associated with anything she anticipates or eagerly wants. When food is getting warmed up or pulled out of the fridge, when I carry her around and she sees something, or even just sitting still and she spots an old trusty bear friend (of the stuffed variety). Yesterday, while sitting next to the fire, she pointed and said "Hot!", and I had to congratulate her, although.... if I give her positive reinforcement for a false positive, what am I really doing? A couple times she has even asked if something is "Hot?", especially food. I laugh to myself and wonder, what is "Hot"?


Baby Anne is still struggling with her cold. Fortunately, it only manifests itself by infrequent coughing, but the ubiquitous runny nose (or crusty, depending on the humidity). In that sense, she is trying to be like daddy, who has "The World's Worst Cold. For all that, Anne has been extremely pleasant, considering. We have so much fun with her, and it is amazing to watch her develope and grow.

2 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those two make such a cute couple!

 
At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Anne! I had lots of fun "cruising" the mall with you. I'll have my mommy call your mommy so we can get together for another date soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home